Conflicts with WooCommerce Product Bundles

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Conflicts with WooCommerce Product Bundles

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Conflicts with WooCommerce Product Bundles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • nomlyfoods
    Participant

Hi there,

I am developing a website where I will be selling customized product boxes. People can fill their boxes with 4 products to choose from.

Now what I encountered is this:

1. The Total Price of the Bundle doesn’t change when I add more Optional products to the Bundle or when I increase/decrease quantities in the quantity selectors of these Bundled Products.
    2. When I increase the number in one of the quantity selectors, it is no longer possible to change it back to 0 (its original value).

I figured this issue out with the support team of WooCommerce. We resolved the issue by switching to the Storefront theme. So it seems like there is some conflict with the Jevelin theme regarding this.

As this is quite important for my shop to function, I was wondering how long it would take for you to fix this bug. Otherwise I might consider switching to the Storefront theme (which I would not prefer).

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

This is a recently known issue that we are working on to resolve it and it will be fixed in the upcoming version of the theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)