contact form - success and from field

Home Forums Jevelin Theme contact form – success and from field

Home Forums Jevelin Theme contact form – success and from field

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
  • Antalvespo
    Participant

Hi!

Can´t use the child theme?

And can´t use plugins of cache o optimize?

I need to have page speed insights in good ranking you know some plugins to use with jevelin?

You can use child theme and cache plugins but you have to temporary disable them so that we can find out what is causing the issue.

Is it working fine for you if you don’t use child theme?

If yes then it is the child theme issue and I have to see the child theme code to troubleshoot it.

Antalvespo
    Participant

I activated the theme instead of child theme and works but when activated any cache plugin not work. Please check.

Ok so do you mean it works with parent theme without activating cache but doesn’t work with child theme whether you have disabled cache or not?

Could you please contact cache plugin developer to configure it correctly so that It will work with the contact form?

Also please try clearing the cache.

Antalvespo
    Participant

Ok so do you mean it works with parent theme without activating cache but doesn’t work with child theme whether you have disabled cache or not?

Exactly

Could you please contact cache plugin developer to configure it correctly so that It will work with the contact form?

I have 2 cache plugin – WP Super Cache i configured right because i used a long time ago, i activated the plugin but i desactivate in the options but i have the error too.

I used chrome in incognit view to try all.

The most important point is that this error appear before i update the jevelin theme I used the same plugins.

Please try to solve the bug.

Thanks.!

It works fine without using cache plugin so it doesn’t seem the bug but conflict with the plugin therefore I request you to contact cache plugins developer so that they will guide us why the issue is occurring.

As we have not developed those cache plugins so don’t know why the issue is happening and support from plugins developer will help us.

I used chrome in incognit view to try all.

I meant cache of those plugins and not browser cache.

Antalvespo
    Participant

The question is why before the update not work if i have all the same config.?

Maybe you can ask them because i don´t know why ask them in what term that help you.

I am not sure why it was working fine for you before and not now.

We only provide support to the current theme version and providing support to the third party plugin is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)