Converting to mobile friendly site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Converting to mobile friendly site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Converting to mobile friendly site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • MiningStore
    Participant

I have just finished creating my website on the desktop and now want to develop it on the phone.

Can I please get some instructions on how I make it mobile friendly?

Are there certain plugins I need to use?

Thanks.

JeremyM
    Participant

The theme is mobile ready and responsive by default, so logically speaking you shouldn’t be needing any further changes.

@JeremyM Thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.

@MiningStore Please advise if you have more questions.

MiningStore
    Participant

Most things are pretty good.

There are obvious issues with the following:

Header: the cart is overlapping with the menu tab, and the colour is all wrong.

Pages: Some pages with certain content such as a table or a external video link, are not auto adjusting to stack columns.

Page link: Any page with a external video (youtube) when clicking the link to that page from menu, it just redirects to home page. (assume thats because my error 404 is to link to homepage?)

Basically what I would like to do is be able to click on mobile mode, and adjust any content for mobile (such as getting rid of an image on mobile etc).

Cheers

Header: the cart is overlapping with the menu tab, and the colour is all wrong.

Pages: Some pages with certain content such as a table or a external video link, are not auto adjusting to stack columns.

Page link: Any page with a external video (youtube) when clicking the link to that page from menu, it just redirects to home page. (assume thats because my error 404 is to link to homepage?)

Could you please share me the screenshots of the issues and page URLs from your site where it is not working correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Basically what I would like to do is be able to click on mobile mode, and adjust any content for mobile (such as getting rid of an image on mobile etc).

You can achieve it using Yellow Pencil editor plugin as described in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)