Corporate template responsive problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Corporate template responsive problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Corporate template responsive problem

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • zsolt67
    Participant

What should I do if I want to keep the text inline with the picture horizontally before jumps under the picture? This is ok on desktop and mobile but ugly on landscape tablet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zsolt67
    Participant

Just an idea. What if I use slider revolution for this part ( and I need to do 4 more similar section) Because I can set the pictures and text for 4 different resolution which is more flexible then asking you every time when I have problem with margin/padding etc.

Will the loading space affected if I use 6 slider on the page? static sliders just for easy responsive build

Hi @zsolt67,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Using multiple slider revolution on the page will affect site loading speed a bit but not much so you can use it.

Alternatively you can use Yellow pencil editor responsive tool to resolve the issue as described in the following page.

https://waspthemes.com/yellow-pencil/documentation/#responsive-tool

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zsolt67
    Participant

Sorry but i would not learn css coding just to correct template errors.

I think this is definetly a theme error.

I tried anyway but couldnt find a solution.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

zsolt67
    Participant

As shared many times http://www.fittedwardrobeslondon.com but the problem exist on your corporate demo as well

zsolt67
    Participant

but my site already includes different code (margin top -180px which helps to keep inline but then wrong when goes under 800px.

Better to check on your demo site

Actually this is how it works on demo site and you can see on desktop also the test is not aligned with the image.

You can resolve the issue occurred on mobile on your site by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (max-width: 800px){
    .sh-column.sh-column-04601bd9b665015186481d31f3260a26.fw-col-xs-12.fw-col-sm-4 {
        margin: 0;
    }
    }

zsolt67
    Participant

Your code doesn’t work.

I also upgraded the theme to the newest version and the problem still exist.

As you did not correct this in the new version do you think this is right?

screenshot attached

Attachments:

It doesn’t work on your site because of the Custom margin and CSS code you have applied on it as shown in the attached screenshot so please remove it to make it work.

Attachments:

zsolt67
    Participant

I did it, works….for one section.

I copied the section and doesn’t work. even two section overlapping ( I removed the divider because I couldn’t set the space above the divider

Also If I add divider why makes a huge white space above and below the divider

Sorry, I don’t have too much time that is why I bought a template but basic functionality not working in yours.

I little bit had enough to touch the editor then straight coming here to ask you make it right

From where have you copied the section and could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is overlapping?

I am not sure which divider you are talking about so please tell me a bit more in detail.

Have you removed the Custom margin and CSS that I told your in the above reply?

zsolt67
    Participant

The url is 3 comment above.

Copied the whole section.

The divider element which part of the template.

yes removed and the responsive problem sorted out.

I visited your site http://fittedwardrobeslondon.com/ but didn’t see any overlapping sections issue anywhere so could you please tell me exactly where you are getting it?

zsolt67
    Participant

lap blue: shows the error of the second section problem

lap red: overlap

lap2 blue: the huge divider element

lap3: space without divider

Attachments:

lap blue: shows the error of the second section problem

lap red: overlap

It seems you have by mistakenly added two similar sections there so please remove any one of them by editing the page.

lap2 blue: the huge divider element

lap3: space without divider

If you don’t want divider and space then please remove both the divider content element and the section containing it.

If you can’t do this then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

zsolt67
    Participant

Added the second section because I need the second section (copied the first one).

I didn’t put the divider in section I just placed between two section

Added the second section because I need the second section (copied the first one).

Then please add some margins between those sections so that they won’t overlap with each other.

I didn’t put the divider in section I just placed between two section

But it is displaying in the section on your site so could you please share me the screenshot of the screen where you have added it or would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

zsolt67
    Participant

Can you please explain a little bit more. Not this particular issue but how the theme business works.

I am new in WordPress and I saw Jevelin is nice, has a lot of elements and builder so easy to put together a new page or modify an existing demo page without any CSS coding. Even you included yellow pencil which is CSS editor. If I understand well if I modify something in Yellowpencil than the Jevelin update will overwrite it.

So I expected simple lego like page building and now I am coming here after 10 minutes of page edit to asking custom CSS or you asking me login details to edit the page directly. Why are you included a lot of elements and builder if I can modify the text and pictures only in demo pages without CSS coding knowledge

Can you please explain a little bit more. Not this particular issue but how the theme business works.

You can get information about using the theme in the theme documentation as shown in the attached screenshot.

Visit below pages to get information about using Unyson page builder.

http://docs.themefuse.com/exposure/your-theme/plugins-2/unyson

http://docs.themefuse.com/exposure/your-theme/pages/the-visual-page-builder

Even you included yellow pencil which is CSS editor. If I understand well if I modify something in Yellowpencil than the Jevelin update will overwrite it.

No Jevelin theme doesn’t overwrite the changes made by Yellow Pencil Editor.

Why are you included a lot of elements and builder if I can modify the text and pictures only in demo pages without CSS coding knowledge

You can modify it but it seems you make mistake using it so we need to develop custom CSS code as we can’t access admin area of your site to see what mistake you have made.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)