Corporate template responsive problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Corporate template responsive problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Corporate template responsive problem

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • zsolt67
    Participant

Did you get the login details?

No I didn’t get the login details so could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

zsolt67
    Participant

sent it

I logged in to your site and resolved the issue by adding empty section in between overlapping sections and added divider in the section with no padding as the Unyson plugin by default adds divider in the section.

Please refer the attached screenshots and let me know whether it is working fine for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zsolt67
    Participant

thank you but the second section has the same problem as the first had weeks ago, the text not aligned to the top and responsive behaviour has the same problem as well

Attachments:

To resolve it please edit the column containing left image and reduce the -180px margin added -180px -5% 0px 0px

zsolt67
    Participant

Looks almost everything ok now. Only one issue left. Portrait view on Ipad mini and Sony z4 tablet shows mobil view where the text are goes between the photos but on Ipad pro portrait view looks bad see attached.

Attachments:

zsolt67
    Participant

?

zsolt67
    Participant

getting urgent now 🙁

Sorry we missed your reply here.

It is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

zsolt67
    Participant

Yesterday I accidentally deleted a couple of photos and didn’t check the site after that which caused the slider revolution disappeared. now the slider revolution is back and you can see my problem.

Is there a way I can set the pixel width when to switch to mobile view?

How this behaviour related to slider revolution.

zsolt67
    Participant

Is there any news?

Sorry due to unknown reason I don’t get notifications for your topic here.

This topic is getting lengthy & messy and I don’t get track of what is your issue here so could you please create a new topic for your issue so that we will also get notifications and reply you immediately?

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)