css 3 questions, footer widget 1 question (possibly css 3 questions)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme css 3 questions, footer widget 1 question (possibly css 3 questions)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme css 3 questions, footer widget 1 question (possibly css 3 questions)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • MuglasAdventues
    Participant

please help with identifying css hooks required to help with:

1. Background colour for sub menu a:hover and a:active, despite searching through customisation for ages, can’t see WHERE THE BLUE IS COMING FROM and was trying to use the current active colour (#81d742)
    2. I created a class for the table in the footer (widget), however i cannot seem to achieve border-display: none; whatever I try. I’ve tried inline css and also creating class and id, nothing works, despite my discovering yellow pencil.
    3. I have select 4 column footer, however I’m unable to properly populate the 2nd column, after the “search” widget. Can you please help me to group widgets within columns, or at least add something else after the search widget, in footer column 2
    4. INFORMATION HORIZONTAL ALIGNMENT AT TOP.

THANK YOU in advance

Dan, Mulgas Adventures

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by MuglasAdventues. Reason: included user login, organised 4th query
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Dan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

yes, after trying for some time with that I have decided to ask support:

1 css for the sub menu li a: background color for hover (I have used yellow pencil and have successfully created code for this one) but active color eludes me still. i just CANNOT SEE where the blue is coming from!

2 I used YP but was NOT successful in removing border around footer/html widget/ <table>

3 How can yellow pencil assist with using more than 1 widget per footer column? I’ve taken the time to do mockups explaining myt query.

4 c’mon, support

d

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

1 css for the sub menu li a: background color for hover (I have used yellow pencil and have successfully created code for this one) but active color eludes me still. i just CANNOT SEE where the blue is coming from!

I visited your website but didn’t see the blue color in the menu as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

2 I used YP but was NOT successful in removing border around footer/html widget/ <table>

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.widget_custom_html table, .widget_custom_html table td {
        border: 0 !important;
    }

3 How can yellow pencil assist with using more than 1 widget per footer column? I’ve taken the time to do mockups explaining myt query.

You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Attachments:

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

thank you the blue disappeared, now I cannot find the option to control a:active in the submenu of top navigation (currently shows bold), and a:hover (currently shows an underline)

thank you

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

mulgasadventures.com.au

You can change the menu color from the theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please clear your website cache If you are using any.

Attachments:

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

This is being overridden in some way by my google font plugin? or by something else maybe?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by MuglasAdventues. Reason: provide url and comment

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

the setting for a:hover and a:active has been merged. OK, that’s ok I guess, but I still have an UNDERLINE on hover, and I still have NOT THAT SETTING happening on active!

You can remove the menu border underline by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-nav>li.menu-item:not(.menu-item-cart) ul a:hover {
        border-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

The border can be displayed due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is displaying it if any.

You can share a private screenshot by uploading the screenshot on any image sharing website like http://imgur.com/ and sharing its unique URL by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”.

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

login details below thank you

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

everything aligns to the RIGHT since launch, despite theme update

Cache’s purged and cleared and all levels imagined

Also animation glitch with hover over sub menu items

Header styles showing inconsistently

White page of death common (again, all dns cache cleared)

Any l0ng awaited help is appreciated

As said earlier, the border can be displayed due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is displaying it if any.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)