Customise shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customise shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customise shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi there. I plan to use the Quickster plugin for a product table as it is more suitable for my business.  I added a shortcode on the Shop Page [quick_order] and it is showing up on the front end in the attached screen shot. Can you tell me how to disable the format for the shop pages per the demo content so I can use the Quickster features throughout the site? I have added login details in the private field and would appreciate if you could go in to have a look. Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cheeks,

Thank you for your question.

I am not sure which format for the shop pages you are talking about so could you please tell me a bit more in detail?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cheeks
    Participant

Hi. I created a new page called Online Shop just to test Quickster. I used the shortcode [quick_order] on the new page. You can log into my site to view. I was wondering — if I want to use Quickster, do I thus have to create a new Shop page like this one? Or can I use the one in the demo content?

Also for Quickster, I want to hide price until login. So I have activated the plugin Hide Price until Login (actually I do not want to show prices to customers at all even after they log in — I want them to simply log in to order — they are b2b customers and already know the prices, for repeat orders). However the price column is still showing prices so I am unsure if something is wrong. There should not be column to show prices. Thanks for your help. (please see screenshot).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry we only provide support here related to Jevelin theme. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

Please contact Quickster and Hide Price until Login plugins authors to ask questions related to them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)