Customize Quantity Button

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize Quantity Button

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize Quantity Button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • asyasir2012
    Participant

Hi,

I want to use the custom quantity button. As you can see in the attached files.

I tried other plugins but Jevelin Theme Quantity plugin giving a problem on the “CART” page when trying to remove any product from CART.

Can you please guide me what do I need to do.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @asyasir2012,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I tried other plugins but Jevelin Theme Quantity plugin giving a problem on the “CART” page when trying to remove any product from CART.

The Jevelin theme does not provide any quantity plugin.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what problem you are facing and share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

asyasir2012
    Participant

Actually, the problem is when we add products to the shopping cart and try to remove any product from the cart the quantity field disappears, as you can see in the attached photos.

In the first photo, you can see the quantity field is there but after removing the product quantity field is disappearing.

Please help me regarding this issue, I think your custom quantity button is causing a problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Attachments:

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

asyasir2012
    Participant

Hi

Here is the website URL!

https://winjul.co.uk/

When you add products to the Shopping cart, try to remove any product from the cart you will see the product quantity field will disappear.

I tested it on your shared website and it works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

Attachments:

asyasir2012
    Participant

I tried in a different browser as well. We have to refresh the page to see the result.

Once you remove the product the quantity field disappears but after you refresh the page you will see the quantity field is there.

I want the quantity field to appear straight away. Please help me regarding this

Thanks

You can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce .quantity .qty {
        display: inline-block !important;
    }

asyasir2012
    Participant

thanks, it worked.

I need one more help from you.

Can you please help me with the Items Per Page option. there is 40 Items on Per Page. I want my all products on the same page. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)