Demo Content Not Installed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content Not Installed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content Not Installed

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I am having problem with my demo installation. When I tried importing my demo, the content of the page did not change at all even it said that the demo has been successfully imported.

And if I manage to successfully import the demo, how do I make sure it only affect one page instead of changing my homepage too?

This is the one matter that I have been struggling since day 1.

Thank you.

Hi @mjejun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Demo content imports multiple pages on your site and you have to set your site Home page in the site Reading Settings.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

igorvsimonoff
    Participant

how import multiple pages? I am click import and plugin import only two pages(

@igorvsimonoff I am helping you in your following separate topic so let’s reply there.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/import-demo-data/#post-26713

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Noted. Thank you.

My problem now with the import demo data is that when I click the import button, even after it successfully said that the import is successful, the page did not appear at all.

Do you mean not any page gets imported on your site?

Could you please tell me which demo content you are trying to import?

Also Would you mind if i log in to your site and try importing it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

mjejun
    Participant

I am trying to import the Blog template. Because I really love this template: https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/from-side-to-side/

When I tried to import it, the from-side-to-side page did not appear correctly.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but it seems you missed to share site URL so could you please share it?

mjejun
    Participant

Oh, yes! Sorry about that.

I can see the page is displaying fine on your site on the following page URL.

Could you please tell me exactly what is the issue with it?

mjejun
    Participant

If you visit the Blog tab, you may notice that the list of blog titles and excerpt did not appear correctly. I tried to edit the slider but failed to do so.

Could you please try deleting all the Blog sliders created by importing demo content and Slide to slide page then reimporting the Blog demo content?

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I am sorry but I don’t really get your points. Could you please explain it again step by step?

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Did you just log in to the site and tried importing the demo again?

Yes I logged into your site and tried importing the demo which didn’t work due to some unknown reason.

That’s why I am requesting you to delete all the Blog sliders created by importing demo content in the Slider Revolution plugin settings and Slide to slide page then reimporting the Blog demo content again.

Your shared site credentials are not working for me now.

mjejun
    Participant

I have delete all the Blog Sliders and tried importing the demo again, but the result is the same.

Importing the demo didn’t work and is there a reason for it? This happens with other demo content too.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether the demo content imports fine.

This can also be your web host issue so could you please contact them to know whether they have any firewall or something causing not to access shufflehound.com site from scripts.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)