Demo Content shows weird css??

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content shows weird css??

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content shows weird css??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • welmersmedia
    Participant

I just bought the jevelin theme, its a really nice and fast theme. I installed lots of wordpress templates already but i can’t find the solution to this particular problem.

I installed the creative demo content. But the site won’t load it like it should.
    I really don’t know what to do else, i even tried an other demo content package.  In the attachment you can see how the site loads.

Only thing i can think off right now is: is the theme fully activated? Normally i get a popup on my wp dashboard where it says that i have to enter the purchase code, didn’t get the message in jevelin neither can’t find the page were i could activate it.

Hope to get a solution for it soon so i can build my website.
    * I installed two demo content packages, is it possible to delete the demo content wich i don’t use in one click?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

welmersmedia
    Participant

#SOLVED, seems like i forgot to install a plugin 🙂

welmersmedia
    Participant

Only thing is i got a home and a blog page, where is the rest?

Hi @welmersmedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Only thing is i got a home and a blog page, where is the rest?

Could you please tell me what other pages you want to display on your site and also share me your site URL so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

welmersmedia
    Participant

Everything is fixed, thanks. I was just not good enough :). But now i am. One other question.

Site url = http://www.welmersmedia.nl

seems like I can’t get the portfolio items sharp and clean. It’s kinda blurry. What are the perfect dimensions?

https://www.welmersmedia.nl/project/meesterswerk/

seems like I can’t get the portfolio items sharp and clean. It’s kinda blurry. What are the perfect dimensions?

Please make sure that they are at least of size 790px X 870px

Also please regenerate thumbnails using following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

welmersmedia
    Participant

Aint working.. I tried every possible solution i can imagine.

I installed @2x plugin and uploaded two images, 790 x 1000+ and 1580 x 2000+.
    I even tried to scale up everything twice, i regenerated the thumbnails, tried other plugins but i can’t get any high res pic in my portfolio. Even the demo content pics arent’ that sharp.

Can anyone provide me an image wich will show sharp and clear, so i can reproduce ?

Another thing is, i only want to use a cover photo on the portfolio overview. That cover photo is showing as first picture in my project. But as you can see in my project Meesterswerk i include everything of that project in one image.

Is it possible to choose a cover photo wich isn’t showing on the project page? And set 1 picture for the project page like i did with meesterswerk?

I installed @2x plugin and uploaded two images, 790 x 1000+ and 1580 x 2000+.
    I even tried to scale up everything twice, i regenerated the thumbnails, tried other plugins but i can’t get any high res pic in my portfolio. Even the demo content pics arent’ that sharp.

Can anyone provide me an image wich will show sharp and clear, so i can reproduce ?

Please see the below image displayed on the page https://www.welmersmedia.nl/project/meesterswerk/ which is not of the size which I have recommend above so please either change the size

https://www.welmersmedia.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/portfolio-meesterswerk-612×1024.png

or try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

body .sh-portfolio-single-image img {
        width: auto;
    }

Another thing is, i only want to use a cover photo on the portfolio overview. That cover photo is showing as first picture in my project. But as you can see in my project Meesterswerk i include everything of that project in one image.

Is it possible to choose a cover photo wich isn’t showing on the project page? And set 1 picture for the project page like i did with meesterswerk?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)