Demo styles are not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo styles are not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo styles are not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • masoninc
    Participant

We installed the theme and then installed the demo Foodie. Everything seemed to be done correctly but when the page is refreshed none of the styles exist, only the content. It seems the page is missing classes and elements that exist in the demo. For instance, one example is that the container around images is missing and they just exist within <p> tags.

Hi @masoninc,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also please make sure that you have installed and activated all theme required plugins.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

masoninc
    Participant

noticed Unyson plugin was not installed and it seems to be fixed now. Thank you

masoninc
    Participant

Still seems that we are having a problem with Google Maps and the Hero image at the top of the page. The form for reservations is missing as well.

masoninc
    Participant

Do you have a list of required plugins?

Unyson is the only required plugin and you have to activate its extensions such Page builder, Portfolio etc.

If you are still having the issues then could you please share me the screenshot of the issues and page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

masoninc
    Participant

Everything is activated, i’ve put the URL in the private information field and attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

masoninc
    Participant

These screenshots are probably a little better. The hero image at the top won’t show up despite the content being imported, and the map at the bottom doesn’t work.

We’re going to be removing the reservations section but that is also not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please make sure you have configured the Google Maps content element on that page by adding Google Maps API key in it.

Also please make sure you have activated the Slider Revolution plugin at the time of importing demo content.

masoninc
    Participant

We got everything working except for the form. What plugin powers the form and does it need to be installed before importing the content to see it working? It seems to be using Contact Form 7/

Thanks for the help.

Yes please use the below contact form 7 plugin to use contact form 7  forms.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)