Description Length

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Description Length

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Description Length

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • WP
    Participant

<div class=”fw-backend-option-label fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-3 fw-col-lg-2″>
    <div class=”fw-inner fw-clearfix”><label for=”fw-option-post_desc”>Description Length</label></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-input fw-backend-option-input-type-slider fw-clearfix fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-9 fw-col-lg-10 width-type-fixed”>
    <div class=”fw-inner fw-pull-left fw-clearfix”>
    <div class=”fw-inner-option fw-clearfix”>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-descriptor fw-listening-started” data-fw-option-id=”post_desc” data-fw-option-type=”slider”>
    <div id=”fw-option-post_desc” class=”fw-option fw-option-type-slider initialized” data-fw-irs-options=”{"min":10,"max":250,"step":1,"grid_snap":false,"type":"single","from":34}”><span class=”irs js-irs-1 irs-with-grid”><span class=”irs”><span class=”irs-single”>27</span></span><span class=”irs-grid”><span class=”irs-grid-text js-grid-text-0″>10</span><span class=”irs-grid-text js-grid-text-1″>70</span><span class=”irs-grid-text js-grid-text-2″>130</span><span class=”irs-grid-text js-grid-text-3″>190</span><span class=”irs-grid-text js-grid-text-4″>250</span></span></span><input class=”fw-irs-range-slider irs-hidden-input” name=”fw_options[post_desc]” readonly=”readonly” type=”text” value=”34″ /></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-desc fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-offset-3 fw-col-sm-9 fw-col-lg-offset-2 fw-col-lg-10″>
    <div class=”fw-inner”>Choose post description preview length</div>
    </div>
    <div></div>
    <div>This function doesn’t work with the chinese language!</div>

WP
    Participant

Description Length

Choose post description preview length

This function doesn’t work with the chinese language. Please help.

Hi @WP,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see your initial reply properly because of HTML code you have added so could you please share me the screenshot of screen where you have changed description length and also share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

WP
    Participant

http://www.youhealth.info/sample-page/?category=healthy

I went to Appearance – Theme Setting – Blog -Posting Settings – Description Length

Doesn’t work with Chinese character.

Solution for this topic

Please try using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

If it still doesn’t work then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

WP
    Participant

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/acicata/public_html/youhealth.info/wp-content/themes/jevelin/

Theme installation failed.

can not install it and please help

WP
    Participant

I added one plugin, and it works. Just delete this topic, then.

Glad it is working fine for you now.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

WP
    Participant

Just delete this thread

I am support person and don’t have credentials to delete the thread.

We generally don’t delete the thread so could you please tell me exactly why you want to delete it?

WP
    Participant

It is better to make this function working with chinese character later on.

“I went to Appearance – Theme Setting – Blog -Posting Settings – Description Length

Doesn’t work with Chinese character.”

Also, for the post side bar lay out, can you make this into two side bar-both left and right side bar?

I have created feature request for both of these features so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)