Design

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Design

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Design

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • prettymek137
    Participant
    1. How can I change the Word “Projects” ?

2) on the Second image I want the categories to be invisible (“unsere hallen is the category)

And how can I change the color of the icon on the 3rd image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @prettymek137,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I change the Word “Projects” ?

You can change it using any of the solutions shared in the following topics.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-change-the-word-projects-on-portfolio-breadcrumb/#post-11720

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/changing-breadcrumb-projects/#post-8877

2) on the Second image I want the categories to be invisible (“unsere hallen is the category)

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Not sure on which page that Icon is displaying so could you please share me the screenshot of whole page and not just part of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

prettymek137
    Participant

One image is from a Computer monitor and one is from a mobile device
    That area shall be responsive for every device/monitor please

Attachments:

prettymek137
    Participant

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Not sure on which page that Icon is displaying so could you please share me the screenshot of whole page and not just part of it?

-> private field!

It seems happening because of the Yellow Pencil plugin that you are using on your site to customize pages as I reported in your following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/builder/#post-21505

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio .sh-portfolio-categories {
        display: none;
    }

prettymek137
    Participant

It seems happening because of the Yellow Pencil plugin that you are using on your site to customize pages as I reported in your following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/builder/#post-21505

show the page in the private field please, that isn’t responsive and I do nothing with yellow pencil on the page… 

Then please try temporary deactivating Yellow Pencil plugin to see whether it works fine.

prettymek137
    Participant

I have deactivate the yellow plugin, but the boxes arent responisve… I need to solve the problem immediatly help me please

The section containing the boxes on the shared start page was having left margin set as shown in the attached screenshot which was causing responsive issue.

I have removed it so could you please check it now?

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)