Element positioning

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Element positioning

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Element positioning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Urs Isenegger
    Participant

Hi

I’m struggling with the positioning of an element on my website. Why is the textbook not positioned on the left?

Position settings: Horizontal alignment left, margin 0px.

I managed to shift the textbook to the left by defining an offset (-200px). This unfortunately shifts the textbook too much to the left for smaller screens. Only when it switches to the mobile screens the whole text box is displayed again. I tried it with a %-definition (-30% instead of -200px) without success.

How can I position the textbook in the left half of the screen, so that it is visible for all screen sizes?

Thank you.

BR

Urs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Urs,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The text box is on the left side of container div but the container is center aligned on your site.

We can align container to the left site but this will affect all the elements and not just textbox.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Urs Isenegger
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team

Sorry for the late reply. I was waiting for an e-mail notification, that my request has been answered, but didn’t get any.

The url is the following:

https://nicole-isenegger.com/home-new/

It it currently set to privat, so I don’t know if you can access it with your support account.

I have to see how it looks like when I align the container to the left.

Thank you for your help.

BR

Urs

I don’t see the elements on your shared site you have displayed in your screenshots so could you please tell me exactly on which page I can see them?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)