email icon 'meet the team'

Home Forums Jevelin Theme email icon 'meet the team'

Home Forums Jevelin Theme email icon 'meet the team'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • adamwiggins82
    Participant

Hi,

Just wondering if there was a way to display an email symbol (@ for instance) on the meet the team feature? There are plenty of social media options but really need one for email?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Just use any unused Team Member social icon and we will try to change it to email icon on your site.

After using it please share me your site URL where you are using it and which unused social icon field you have used.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Thank you that’s great. I’ve chosen the ‘behance’ icon as that won’t be needed. Maybe an envelope icon would be better than the @ sign as that could be seen as twitter related.

https://anthonyquirk.essexwebdesignstudio.com/meet-the-team/

My login details are below 🙂

Thanks, Adam

Solution for this topic

You can change behance icon to email icon by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.icon-social-behance:before {
        content: "\e086";
    }

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Excellent thank you very much! 🙂

Is there a way to stop it from opening a new tab for the email? I appreciate this may be tricky as we obviously want the social sites to open in a new tab.

Thanks, Adam

You are most welcome 🙂

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)