Erro: Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_demo00_commentmeta

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Erro: Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_demo00_commentmeta

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Erro: Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_demo00_commentmeta

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • edugsdf
    Participant

Here you are also presenting this error.

<p class=”fw-text-danger”>Failed to create tmp table _fwbk_demo00_commentmeta. Storage engine MyISAM is disabled (Table creation is disallowed).</p>

I use Google’s MySQL server. And by default MyISAM is disabled.

in the /wp-content/uploads/fw-backup/tmp/database.json.txt file I have removed the string “ENGINE = MyISAM”, but every time I click the install button of the Demo Content it downloads and updates the file with the string “ENGINE = MyISAM”.

The google recommendation is this:

You can avoid this error by removing the ENGINE = MyISAM option from the CREATE TABLE command. Doing so creates the table with the InnoDB storage engine.

https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/diagnose-issues

So, any solution to this?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @edugsdf,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please instead try using our new Demo installation method as shown in the attached screenshot?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

edugsdf
    Participant

I did the import as per the image, but had some nonconformities.

The menu has items from the previous theme, and the blog and gallery have retained some images from the previous theme.

What we can understand is that he could not clear the information from the previous thema.

I was with thema construction and import to boxed.

Attachments:

edugsdf
    Participant

Only impromptu form that worked, go to Tools> Demo Content Install.

While the process happened, in shell command I kept repeating the execution of this command in the folder /wp-content/uploads/fw-backup

sed -i ‘s/ENGINE=MyISAM/ENGINE=InnoDB/g’ tmp/database.json.txt

Attachments:

The menu has items from the previous theme, and the blog and gallery have retained some images from the previous theme.

This is because this new Demo installation method retains existing data and doesn’t overwrite it.

If you don’t want your site existing data then you can delete it using following plugin and then import the demo data using  new Demo installation method.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

edugsdf
    Participant

I did not like One Click Demo Import method.

I prefer the Demo Content Install, because it cleans everything and leaves thema as the original. But need to fix the SQL Script to remove ENGINE = MyISAM

That SQL script is created by Unsyon plugin backup content extension so you need to contact Unsyon plugin support to resolve it.

edugsdf
    Participant

I did not even know about this plugin.

When I buy the package, I paid for you and not for this Unsyon.

This response is unfortunate. I see that I paid for something I do not have support for.

You are facing the Unique problem and we are supporting you to get rid of it in the above reply but you said “I did not like One Click Demo Import method. I prefer the Demo Content Install,” which is prohibiting us to support you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)