Error 408 on jQuery.Actual.Min.Js

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error 408 on jQuery.Actual.Min.Js

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error 408 on jQuery.Actual.Min.Js

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi. I have problem since the beginning of installing the theme..

At first I just notice it’s weird and the style also messed up.. I also need to modify the code a little for styling..

And I check developer console on chrome, and it got me error.. For IE case, I already see one on this forum, so I apply the same method to fix that.

For this, I didn’t find, so I ask this. How to fix this? Got error 408 on jquery.actual.min.js

I don’t know if this the reason of all messed up style and animation. For some example, on mobile, the portfolio will messed up. On desktop also, but I fix the style for a while.

The problem on desktop is even bigger, I don’t know why the : opacity of sh-portfolio-item or something like that is 0…

Mobile : The menu won’t show..

Please help me. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @akiratoya13,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

It seems this is happening on your site due to javascript error occurred in your site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi.. Sorry for late reply. Just being able to test it, and not fixed at all..

I try to deactivate all plugin except unyson, and it didn’t help at all. same error.

And if you see in the attachment, there’s also “clientHeight” error.. What’s that?

I’m using the latest too since I just bought it and download it..

Any other option? For your information, I’m using the child theme. And, even if I’m not using the child theme, it’s also give the same error.

Thanks.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

akiratoya13
    Participant

Sure.. I’ll give the admin access to the site.

Right now, the only error I got is “clientHeight”.

Already fixed the jQuery.Actual.Min.js .. I try to ask hosting admin, and I don’t know what he have done, and it’s fixed. So it’s a problem from server.

Thanks.

I tried to access your shared site to troublehsoot the issue but it is not accessible and displaying the error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make sure it is accessible so that i can troublehsoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

akiratoya13
    Participant

Hi.. Really sorry to forget update this.. I already solved the problem.. I can’t share how because it’s already to long and forget ><. Sorry.

Thanks for this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)