Error - Failed Import

Home Forums Haste Theme Error – Failed Import

Home Forums Haste Theme Error – Failed Import

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jaywhydee
    Participant

I have contacted you several times on this issue, the issue as you clain in NOT from my website! You previosuly mentioned having an update that will resolve this issue and suddenly the issue is my website? The theme and demo site was imported into a fresh WP installation, database reset to default. If you can’t reslove this issue, I’ll be opting for a full refund – your theme does not work as intended.

<span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “skills” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “team1″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “testim” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “hero” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene1″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene2″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “secene3″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene4″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene5″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene6″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene7″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “scene8″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-team-1″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-team-2″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-team-3″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-team-4″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-testimo-1″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-testimo-2″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-testimo-3″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “S-testimo-4″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “cubic-dots” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “P-Finance” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “P-Pers” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “P-Archi” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “P-Constr” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “P-User profile” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “Brick” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “colorlib-1″ (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “dweritech” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “Envato_Logo” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “Heusler.” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “Jaxon” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span><span style=”color: #777777;”>[ERROR] Failed to import “Peearpal” (Media)</span><span style=”color: #333333;”>
    </span>

Shufflehound

Hi there,

As we previously motioned we tried to add some improvements in our servers, that may fix this. But it seems that your website still doesn’t want to connect to our server, so we will need to figure out another fix.

No worries, if we won’t be able to fix this, we will give you a refund.

To try to fix this, we will need to access your website dashboard, can you please share it under private information field?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hi, see private info field.

Shufflehound

Thank you for the login details. 🙂

We could login, but we will need more access to the dashboard as at the moment we can’t test the demo installation process (page is not allowed)

jaywhydee
    Participant

Please refresh an try again, thanks

Shufflehound

Yes, it is working now.

We will inspect this issue and try to fix it till tomorrow!

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your email. the installation is still missing the “Most recent Projects”
    <h2 class=”sh-heading-content”></h2>

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Have you changed the installed demo?

And are there still any missing sections which we should add?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hi as I previosuly explaind, I have spent a great deal of time on this. I changed the theme to see if there is any improvement on the other ones.

The theme I am currently using is far more better in terms or import issues however I still cannot figure out why the “pop-up” displays as a white screen? I’ve tried turning this off and even tried to use elementor to do this without any luck.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Your installed demo have a popup which should be enabled under Haste Settings (at the topbar) > Popup > Popup template.

But this seems like a bug, can you please tell us what is selected under this option for your installation?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Shufflehound.

jaywhydee
    Participant

This is definetly a bug!

The default Popup selected is the “Popup Marketing Agency”

Popup Template >> Popup Marketing Agency

An attempt to remove this “Template” results in a blank hero section on the homepage.

I’m really trying to like your theme but these bugs are discouraging.

jaywhydee
    Participant

Yes another bug! none of the blocks are available for use – Total ZERO!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Sorry for that, we have done a lot of testing for our theme, but we couldn’t find all of them.

Can you please restore the login data, so we can fix them ASAP?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hi, please check the Private field for info.

Shufflehound

Thank you! 🙂

We uploaded the latest beta version to your website and it seems that both issues are fixed. Can you please take a look?

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hi thanks for your reply, upon refreshing the website. the entire hero section is now missing, the momibe view is also not rendered correctly.

i am beyond fraustrated with this theme, I’ve been on Envato for over 11year and this is the first theme I’ve ome accross with so much bugs.

Your documentation is also not as helpful, why can’t we change sucsessfuly update the footer? the ”WordPress Theme built by Shufflehound” 

remains unchanged even after been overwritten a few times.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just visited your website and it seems that everything is loading fine now and the copyrights are also removed.

About the broken layout we have seen that happen after updating the Elementor plugin for a moment (when it is regenerating all the website CSS). We will inspect this issue further.

We just launched our theme and unfortunately you saw our theme with the first launch bugs, which we didn’t see in our testing sites. Thank you for reporting them and we are hoping that soon our theme will be polished without any major launch bugs left. Still we would understand if you would want a refund and we can provide it if needed.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound Team,

One thing I know for sure is your excellent support approach! thank you for paying attention to our concerns. As I previously mentioned, your theme is one of a kind and I am hoping to make good use of it, I also acknowledge you are at the early stages of launch!

I’ve just tested the site and the it apears to be in order, although I couldnt undestand why the “Hero” section of the hompage was designed as a popup and turning it off leave the homepage hero section blank.

As long as it is ok to contact you should I run into any difficulty, I am willing to keep this theme.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is great to hear! 🙂

About the “Hero” section can you please attach an screenshot of the place you are referring? That would help us to better understand the issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jaywhydee
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply, I will replicate the issue and attach a screenshot. In the meantime since it looks like you’ve resolved the bug issues, can I cleanup my installation and use the Web Agency theme I initially planned to use? I’ve ended up with ultiple pages, templates and image assets than I’d like to, managing this website in future maybe challanging.

Also, how does the side button work? I tried to use the lineicon but it didnt display correctly, where do i link the icons to ? (in your demo, you linked to enverto etc)

thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)