Facebook counter does not work

Home Forums Gillion Theme Facebook counter does not work

Home Forums Gillion Theme Facebook counter does not work

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • poojamitra88
    Participant

The shufflehound social counter widget, the Facebook counter does not display. I have entered my id, app secret and app id. Still,nothing displays.

Hi @poojamitra88,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying and also share the screenshots of the widget settings so that I can help you to troublehsoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

poojamitra88
    Participant

http://www.fromsizezerotowisehero.com

<div></div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please clear and temporarily disable the cache that you are using on your site.

Also please make sure you are not using that widget in demo mode.

poojamitra88
    Participant

Hi. I disabled cache but it did not work. Also it is not in demo mode.
    <div></div>

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

poojamitra88
    Participant

<div></div>

I logged into your site and confirmed the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

poojamitra88
    Participant

Ok I will try that, in the meantime please clarify that this facebook counter is for my user id but can I display the counter of my facebook page instead?

It is for your facebook page and the APP ID and secret are created for it.

poojamitra88
    Participant

Facebook has discontinued app id for facebook pages. Can you recheck and clarify?

Ok. I am troubleshooting it along with the theme developer.

poojamitra88
    Participant

Trouleshooting did not help yet

Thank you for your patience here.

The developer has troubleshot the issue and will fix it in the latest update that we will notify you here.

poojamitra88
    Participant

Alright. Thanks

Welcome

poojamitra88
    Participant

Any update?

The theme developer is working on the update in which there will be multiple fixes including this.

We will update you here after releasing the updated theme version.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

poojamitra88
    Participant

This seems to be unclear. I simply need to display the number of followers on my Facebook page. How do I do that?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)