Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jevelin_instagram_class()

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jevelin_instagram_class()

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fatal error: Cannot redeclare jevelin_instagram_class()

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • milouebben
    Participant

When I updated the plugins from Jevelin I got this error after I went to the home. The plugins that was update we’re Woocommerce and Unyson.

http://milouefotografie.nl/

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare jevelin_instagram_class() (previously declared in /home/milouefotografie/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/helpers.php:12) in <b>/home/milouefotografie/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/helpers.php</b> on line <b>14</b>

Can someone tell me how to fix this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @milouebben,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The theme declares only one instance of function jevelin_instagram_class and it is working fine for me on my test site using Woocommerce and Unyson plugins.

I can see your shared site is working fine so is the issue resolved now?

If not then Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)