feature question/suggestion

Home Forums Jevelin Theme feature question/suggestion

Home Forums Jevelin Theme feature question/suggestion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • apatmos
    Participant

Absolutely love this theme and am using it with multiple clients right now. Is there any chance you will be integrating with Mailchimp for WordPress like you do with the Gillion theme?

I would also love the ability to choose different fonts for H1-H6 or at least editing the spacing between them separately. I’d love to have H2 & H4 as a smaller & different font, in all caps, with a 2px spacing. Currently that is hard to do.

Hi @apatmos,

I hope you are well today and thanks for your suggestions.

Absolutely love this theme and am using it with multiple clients right now. Is there any chance you will be integrating with Mailchimp for WordPress like you do with the Gillion theme?

Sure we will do consider your request to be implemented in the future version of theme depending on the number of requests that we get for it.

I would also love the ability to choose different fonts for H1-H6 or at least editing the spacing between them separately. I’d love to have H2 & H4 as a smaller & different font, in all caps, with a 2px spacing. Currently that is hard to do.

Not sure which spacing you are talking about here but you can do all other things by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container h1 {
        font-family: arial;
    }
    #page-container h2 {
        text-transform: uppercase;
        font-size: 18px;
    }
    #page-container h3 {
    }
    #page-container h4 {
    }
    #page-container h5 {
    }
    #page-container h6 {
        text-transform: uppercase;
        font-size: 18px;
    }

Please change the font and font size in the above code to whatever you want to.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)