Features Problems (Variable Products / Average Ratings / Booking plugin)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Features Problems (Variable Products / Average Ratings / Booking plugin)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Features Problems (Variable Products / Average Ratings / Booking plugin)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • MarceloAPS
    Participant

Hi,

I bought your theme and I am currently setting it up. However it seems that some basic features are not working:

1. WooCommerce Average Rating filter not working in the shop page – when I select one of the filters (e.g. 2 stars) all products are showing up!
    2. The label of Variable Products in the product page is cut, not showing the label “choose an option”.
    3. The integration with a 3rd party plugin “Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce” is not done. The calendar and the filters by date are not shown.

I would like to send you print screens, however there is no option to attach files. Please let me know if I should send you an email directly.

Thanks,

Marcelo Silva

Hi Marcelo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

You can just upload the screenshots on http://imgur.com/ and share their URLs here or send it on the email id  [email protected]

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MarceloAPS
    Participant

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

WooCommerce Average Rating filter not working in the shop page – when I select one of the filters (e.g. 2 stars) all products are showing up!

Actually you are misunderstanding this. It is average rating filter widget and not exact rating filter which means it displays all the products having minimum rating selected so for example if you select 2 stars rating then it displays all the products having minimum rating 2 stars but doesn’t display products having only one star ratings.

The label of Variable Products in the product page is cut, not showing the label “choose an option”.

It is working fine for me using latest version of theme as shown in the attached screenshot. Please make sure you are using latest version of theme from here http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta/

If the issue remains after using latest version of theme then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

The integration with a 3rd party plugin “Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce” is not done. The calendar and the filters by date are not shown.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to correct it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MarceloAPS
    Participant

As per the email I have sent you on Sunday:

“Hi,
    <div></div>
    <div>Thanks for the feedback.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>I updated the theme as you suggested and the issues remain.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Please see below the URL of the issues:</div>
    <div>1) https://www.choosedesk.com/<wbr />product/pencilworks-office-3 – “Choose an option” cut.</div>
    <div>2) https://www.choosedesk.com/<wbr />shop/ – Integration of “Booking & Appointment plugin” with problems. Please see the filters of Booking Date either in Shop Page or in the product page above mentioned.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Looking forward to hear feedback from you.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Thanks,</div>
    <div>Marcelo Silva”</div>

You can try resolving the issues by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations {
        max-width: 100%;
    }
    .widget_layered_nav ul {
    	list-style: none;
    	padding-left: 0;
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }

#sidebar .widget_layered_nav li {
    	border-bottom: 1px solid #e3e3e3;
    	padding: 12px 0;
    	text-transform: uppercase;
    	font-size: 13px;
    }

.widget_layered_nav li:last-child {
    	border-bottom: none;
    	padding-bottom: 0;
    }

.widget_layered_nav a {
    	color: #8d8d8d;
    	display: inline-block!important;
    }

.widget_layered_nav li .count,
    .widget_layered_nav li .count {
    	float: right;
    	font-weight: bold;
    	background-color: #f3f3f3;
    	color: #9A9A9A;
    	border-radius: 50px;
    	padding: 0px 8px;
    	line-height: 1.4;
    	cursor: default;
    }

I don’t see the booking calendar issue on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MarceloAPS
    Participant

Hi,

Many thanks for the support. It worked perfectly.

Regarding the calendar issue, I was trying to fix it today. However, although the calendar is now working in laptop, it does not work in mobile and tablet because it is not responsive. Would you be available to help me in this question?

Thanks,

Marcelo Silva

You are most welcome here 🙂

Regarding the calendar issue, I was trying to fix it today. However, although the calendar is now working in laptop, it does not work in mobile and tablet because it is not responsive. Would you be available to help me in this question?

It’s the issue of Booking & Appointment plugin so please contact the plugin author regarding this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)