Fixed sidebar element broken with update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fixed sidebar element broken with update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Fixed sidebar element broken with update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • staterequirement
    Participant

In the image you can see that the Table of Contents is staying in a fixed location when the screen resolution is less than 1025.

I want this element to group with the rest of the sidebar, or just completely disappear when the screen size is smaller than 1025.

When it is larger, however, I want it to stay fixed.

The element is named #text-9

I have my old custom CSS commented out at the moment, as this was breaking usability on mobile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @staterequirement,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

I can see it is displaying fine on mobile visiting your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you resolved the issue?

staterequirement
    Participant

No.  The issue has been circumvented by commenting out code.

#text-9 {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 5px;
    background-color: #ffffff;
    overflow-x: hidden;
    padding: 8px;
    border-radius: 6px;
    }

Before the update this code allowed my element to be in a fixed position on the bottom of the sidebar on large screens, but disappear with the rest of the sidebar on smaller screens.

With the update the element performed correctly on large screens, but not smaller.  The sidebar would disappear, but this element stayed fixed on the bottom of the screen with smaller screens.

If you want the custom CSS code to work only on larger screens then you can wrap it in CSS media query as described in the below page.

https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)