Font colour and portfolio column issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Font colour and portfolio column issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Font colour and portfolio column issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Sylwester
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve nearly completed my website, however I cant seem to figure out 2 issues.

#1) The font colour above the navigation bar (email, # number, location) turned white upon editing the text and I can’t seem to return it back to it’s original dark grey.

#2) On my home page under the “Most popular classes and services” the portfolio columns remain at 3, despite the fact I have changed it to 4 columns. I would like one of two things, either change it to 4 so that the portfolio section looks even on the page OR align the 3 columns to the center.

Please advice,

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @Sylwester,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

#1) The font colour above the navigation bar (email, # number, location) turned white upon editing the text and I can’t seem to return it back to it’s original dark grey.

You can change it from the theme styling settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

#2) On my home page under the “Most popular classes and services” the portfolio columns remain at 3, despite the fact I have changed it to 4 columns. I would like one of two things, either change it to 4 so that the portfolio section looks even on the page OR align the 3 columns to the center.

You can display four columns by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (min-width: 1000px){
    .sh-portfolio-columns4 .sh-portfolio-item {
        width: 24% !important;
        padding: 0 5px !important;
    }
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Sylwester
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

The CSS code worked perfectly for the columns, all is good there now. However, the font is still white even after applying your advice. What is interesting is that the font turns white when an image is in the background but when no image is present, the font is dark grey (as per attachments).

So now the question is, how do I get the font to remain dark grey with an image in the background?

Thanks again!

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can try changing its color by using below shared CSS code.

#page-container header.primary-desktop-light .sh-header-top-10 .header-contacts-details-large {
        color: #8a8a8a;
    }

Sylwester
    Participant

Awesome…. it 100% worked!

Thank you for your time and knowledge.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)