FOOTER

Home Forums Jevelin Theme FOOTER

Home Forums Jevelin Theme FOOTER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • darlow
    Participant

Hi, single product page is pulling the wrong footer, as defined in the default settings of the theme, since single product is a generated page from woocommerce we do not have control over the the page it self and seems like default page is pulling the wrong footer translation and has to be adjusted via page settings, so how to have the same footer as shop and other page of the site to be applied to single product page i’m refering to the correct footer translated version. here is an link to have a look: https://scannycard.com/shop/badge-digital-noir/

Hi @darlow,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Fastest Cache that you are using on your website?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

darlow
    Participant

Hello,

Here access.

Thanks

I logged into your website and saw you are using the translation plugins.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)