Footer Widget + Adding More Content Above Blog

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer Widget + Adding More Content Above Blog

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Footer Widget + Adding More Content Above Blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • fionayang
    Participant

Hey!

I have two questions:

1. How can I edit the footer so that I can keep some widgets but not others? Also, where can I go to edit the footer information?
    2. How can I add different sections above/below a blog? I currently like the “Mix” layout but that option is only available if the entire page is set to be a blog and I am unsure of how to add other sections above/below it.

Thank you,

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I edit the footer so that I can keep some widgets but not others?

You can edit it from the Footer Widgets area as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, where can I go to edit the footer information?

Edit it from the theme footer settings as displayed in the second & third attached screenshots.

How can I add different sections above/below a blog? I currently like the “Mix” layout but that option is only available if the entire page is set to be a blog and I am unsure of how to add other sections above/below it.

Currently you have to develop custom code to achieve this.

I have added this in the feature request so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fionayang
    Participant

How would I go about developing custom code for the blog section? Which file would I alter when changing the child theme?

You have to change the index.php file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)