Formatting 'Event' element

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Formatting 'Event' element

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Formatting 'Event' element

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Streamliners
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

I have multiple questions/requests:

1. I would like to break the event title into two rows by entering a hard return within the title. How is it possible?
    2. I would like to format the event button – it should be the same as the button used on the page title image (Learn more). Accent color and accent hover color cannot be used as they are not the ones I need here.
    3. I would like to position the button in the middle.
    4. I would like to remove the horizontal bar below the event block.
    5. I would like to format the event description font size to smaller – should be same as in the Description part of the Team Member block.

Page address in the private content. Thanks.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for your questions.

Some questions/issues are harder to solve/answer without login data.

Therefore would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Streamliners
    Participant

Hi there,

Please provide an e-mail address so that your credentials can be issued to you from WordPress.

Thanks.

Shufflehound

Thank you, our email is [email protected] .

Streamliners
    Participant

Credentials released.

Streamliners
    Participant

Hi there,

Have you got any updates, please? Thanks.

Shufflehound

Thank you for your login data.

About your questions, multiple of them will require custom CSS snippet, so we need to specify if we understood exact places. So can you please add screenshots regarding to your questions? As your page is pretty long and we are not sure about exact elements, which needs to be changed.

Streamliners
    Participant

The referred part is in the Event Facilitators section. Attaching a screenshot which helps you understand the changes I would like to implement and which I described above.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Streamliners
    Participant

Trying again to upload the picture.

Streamliners
    Participant

Once more.

Streamliners
    Participant

Whenever I try to upload the picture (147k PNG) I end up with a white screen. What now?

Shufflehound

Maybe you can try different image and maybe in JPG?

We have tried various amount of images and it works fine for us, so it is weird that image won’t upload.

Streamliners
    Participant

Ok, trying again with .JPG

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Streamliners
    Participant

Ok, it likes JPG better / now you have it 😉

Streamliners
    Participant

Hello again, any update, please?

Streamliners
    Participant

Hello SH Team – I have a project that I shall finish and since 4 days we cannot move with this problem. Can you please provide an answer to the questions – if there is no solution, please say it so.

We have so far been very pleased with your support, incl. response times but this is now becoming burning for us.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay here and thank your for your patience.

I would like to break the event title into two rows by entering a hard return within the title. How is it possible?

Just add <br> tag in the title where you want to break it.

I would like to format the event button – it should be the same as the button used on the page title image (Learn more). Accent color and accent hover color cannot be used as they are not the ones I need here.

Not sure which page title image (Learn more) you are talking about here so could you please share me the screenshot of it?

I would like to position the button in the middle.

I would like to remove the horizontal bar below the event block.

I would like to format the event description font size to smaller – should be same as in the Description part of the Team Member block.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-event-button {
        margin: 0 90px 0 0;
    }

#page-container .sh-event {
        border-bottom: 0;
    }
    #page-container .sh-event-desc {
     font-size: 14px;
    }

Streamliners
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the responses. Will check those out.

For the button related question I am attaching a screenshot. The page is the home-new but you have to log on with your credentials to see it as it is set to private for the moment.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Streamliners
    Participant

Hi again,

Thank you.

1) Adding the <br> tag will not break the title in to a new row because in the editor you cannot edit the source text. Tried it but it will display the <br> tag instead.

2) You CSS for the button is not working because in responsive mode it is not centered. Also, it did not display the formatting as I explained. I went ahead and developed the custom CSS, however the I cannot get the button in the middle of the container. See screenshot.

#page-container .sh-event-button {
    font-family: inherit;
    border-radius: 35px !important;
    background-color: #ccb54a !important;
    display: block !important;
    background-image: none !important;
    border: none !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
    text-shadow: none !important;
    color: #ffffff !important;
    font-size: 13px !important;
    transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out !important;
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    margin: 20px auto 20px auto;
    }

I have to get this project completed today, so I would appreciate if you could help with the adjustments ASAP.

Thanks.

Attachments:

For the button related question I am attaching a screenshot. The page is the home-new but you have to log on with your credentials to see it as it is set to private for the moment.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

1) Adding the <br> tag will not break the title in to a new row because in the editor you cannot edit the source text. Tried it but it will display the <br> tag instead.

Then you can’t do this as event element doesn’t provide this functionality.

2) You CSS for the button is not working because in responsive mode it is not centered. Also, it did not display the formatting as I explained. I went ahead and developed the custom CSS, however the I cannot get the button in the middle of the container. See screenshot.

Please try using below custom CSS code.

body #page-container .sh-event-button {
        display: table !important;
        float: none !important;
        width: 100px !important;
    }

.sh-event .sh-event-container.sh-columns div:last-child {
        width: 100%;
    }
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)