GENERAL question

Home Forums Jevelin Theme GENERAL question

Home Forums Jevelin Theme GENERAL question

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • bluebee
    Participant

Dear ,

i have below some question

question nb1 : in the header (attached the screenshot ) for social media

the distance between every icon isn’t similar  and how to reduce the size of every icon and fix the distance to be equal (and if we can add our icon for social media customize )

quest 2 :

menu bar : for the home page the menu is working well by adding #class name in the section

but for example once i go for portfolio the menu bar isn’t working by #class name it will not load (as the #section isn’t in this page )

and if i put the whole link for portfolio section it will affect directly the home page and the home and about us will always be in blue (attached the screenshots )

nb3 :

it’s feasible to change the icon in the website and how (Attached the icon example )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @bluebee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

question nb1 : in the header (attached the screenshot ) for social media

the distance between every icon isn’t similar  and how to reduce the size of every icon and fix the distance to be equal (and if we can add our icon for social media customize )

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-nav-search a i,
    .sh-nav-social a i {
        font-size: 18px;
    }

.sh-nav li.menu-item.sh-nav-search.sh-nav-special {
        padding-right: 8px;
    }

.sh-nav-social a.social-media-linkedin {
        padding-left: 8px;
    }

quest 2 :

menu bar : for the home page the menu is working well by adding #class name in the section

but for example once i go for portfolio the menu bar isn’t working by #class name it will not load (as the #section isn’t in this page )

and if i put the whole link for portfolio section it will affect directly the home page and the home and about us will always be in blue (attached the screenshots )

You have to use whole absolute link to make it work on other pages.

It turns blue because the current page menu link color is blue but we can change it for this menu item developing custom CSS code.

nb3 :

it’s feasible to change the icon in the website and how (Attached the icon example )

You have to develop custom code to change it.

bluebee
    Participant

for question 2

can you advise for the whole absolute link and how to change the custom css code

Instead of #aboutus please use https://bluebeecreation.com/beta2/#aboutus on your site then I can develop custom CSS code for you.

bluebee
    Participant

okay done ,

awaiting the custom css ( so i can make the others too)

and last question for the partners section ( i put them all) but how i can add to arrow to navigate them manually like slide bar on left and right

awaiting the custom css ( so i can make the others too)

Use below CSS code to achieve this.

.sh-header .sh-nav > .current-menu-item.menu-item-741 > a {
            color: rgba(61,61,61,0.69) !Important;
    }

and last question for the partners section ( i put them all) but how i can add to arrow to navigate them manually like slide bar on left and right

Partners section currently doesn’t display arrows for navigation.

bluebee
    Participant

okay thanks ,

but we cant make them once you go to the about us the menu of about us change to be blue and home to be black and etc..

because now also the home is staying blue

Home and About Us are displaying blue because they both point to the same current home page.

but we cant make them once you go to the about us the menu of about us change to be blue and home to be black and etc..

You have to develop custom jaavscript code to achieve this.

bluebee
    Participant

hello,

regarding tha accordion

https://bluebeecreation.com/beta2/

for the about us section ,

i need for example why blue , why bee ..  the blue to be like blue and why grey, and bold also ( strong)

i used some coding style but isn’t working however  i attached 2 screenshot , with the editor the blue is changing so the code is working but online the code is showing

kindly advise how i can do it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)