Header Glitch

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Glitch

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Glitch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • dotjess
    Participant

Although I have set up my header and it looks good in the customiser screen, it is all glitched when I look at it in the browser. What am I doing wrong!!

There should just be the image logo and it should be on one line

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dotjess,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL and also share screenshot from customizer where it’s displaying correctly so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dotjess
    Participant

http://dotjess.com/thelab/timelesstextiles/

It seems that it is keeping the alternate text visible? and the logo is the wrong size?

dotjess
    Participant

Actually now it just shows nothing in the customiser ?

See screenshot

You are using logo image large in width therefore the menu doesn’t have space to fit in the header and display in multiple lines.

If you set logo smaller in width then it will be displayed fine as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dotjess
    Participant

Are you able to let me know where to do this? I have the logo set to original size in the customiser. If I click over to manual, it stretches the logo funny on smaller screens. Is there a recommended dimensions for the logo aside from max 250px height.

dotjess
    Participant

Are you able to let me know where to do this? I have the logo set to original size in the customiser. If I click over to manual, it stretches the logo funny on smaller screens. Is there a recommended dimensions for the logo aside from max 250px height.

You can set the logo image having whatever width but height should be less than 250px

It seems you have set the logo correctly now but to not stretch it on smaller screens please try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header-mobile-navigation .header-logo img {
        height:  auto;
        max-height: 100%;
        width: auto;
        max-width: 100%;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)