Header logo size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header logo size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header logo size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • govus
    Participant

Hello. We are using the ‘Left header 1’-layout with ‘Header logo sizes’ set to Original. The logo is fine on a larger screen, but on a laptop screen it shrinks a bit too much. We’d like to add css that forces the logo to be at least X pixels in width/height.

Also, when logo sizes is set to Manual, the responsive/mobile logo appears squeezed ie. width is relatively too small, how to fix?

Thanks!

Hi @govus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

govus
    Participant

Hello! Please see the links in the private section below.

I can see you are using older version of theme on your site so could you please update the theme to the below latest version?

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You wonโ€™t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

govus
    Participant

Hi! We updated the theme but the squeezing and shrinking problem persists on both sites linked above…

Solution for this topic

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header-left-side #header-logo img {
        height: auto;
        max-height: 150px !important;
    }

#page-container .sh-header-mobile-navigation .header-logo img{
        height: auto;
        max-height: 100px;
    }

govus
    Participant

Thank you, just what I needed!

You are most welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)