Header menu text color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header menu text color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header menu text color

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • jianganlong
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

I have got a problem with the header menu text. I have a light color background image for the page, but the text color is white. Therefore, the menu is barely visible. I have tried to change the color of the header text color, but the color is still white.

Also, I want to remove the page title in the center of the header image. I traced the code but never worked. Is there any way to remove the page title and description in the center of the image?

Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jianganlong,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have got a problem with the header menu text. I have a light color background image for the page, but the text color is white. Therefore, the menu is barely visible. I have tried to change the color of the header text color, but the color is still white.

You are trying to change it from wrong theme option. Instead you should change it from theme Navigation styling as shown in the attached screenshots.

Also, I want to remove the page title in the center of the header image. I traced the code but never worked. Is there any way to remove the page title and description in the center of the image?

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-titlebar .titlebar-title {
        display: none;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

jianganlong
    Participant

Hi,

For the second question, it works perfectly.

However, when I attempt to change the navigation color to a darker one, the text color is still white. Please see the attached screenshot for your reference.

Thank you very much!

Attachments:

jianganlong
    Participant

Sorry, I just noticed that the height of the header image got shorter after the removal of the page title and description. How can I adjust the height of the header image?

Thank you!

However, when I attempt to change the navigation color to a darker one, the text color is still white. Please see the attached screenshot for your reference.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Sorry, I just noticed that the height of the header image got shorter after the removal of the page title and description. How can I adjust the height of the header image?

You can adjust the height by using the below CSS code and changing the value 130 in it.

.sh-titlebar-light .sh-table {
        padding: 130px 0;
    }

jianganlong
    Participant

It’s http://www.ectoscience.com

Thank you!

Use the below CSS code to chage menu text color on your shared site.

#page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li > a,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a > i{
            color: rgba(40,40,40,0.69) !important;
    }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)