Header Menú

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Menú

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Menú

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Antalvespo
    Participant

Hi Guys!! Amazing theme.

How can i make the header menu less high and with other color instead of white in sticky menu too.

Thanks a lot.

Solution for this topic

Hi @Antalvespo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can i make the header menu less high and

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
        padding-top: 20px;
        padding-bottom: 20px;
    }

with other color instead of white in sticky menu too.

You can change it from theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Antalvespo
    Participant

Genius!

1. It´s possible to have 2 sizes one when load the page and other size when it´s sticky?
    2. It´s possible to change the size in mobile too? Because only works in desktops.
    3. Can´t give less than 15px to the menu height- .sh-header:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
      padding-top: 15px;
      padding-bottom: 15px;
      }
    4. It´s possible to have the raleway font of the menu light or thin?

Thanks a lot!

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Antalvespo
    Participant
    1. It´s possible to change the size in mobile too? Because only works in desktops. (this is custom code too?)

This code you send work only in maximized navigate but don´t work in mobile can you send a code that work on mobile or responsive views too? thanks

.sh-header:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
        padding-top: 20px;
        padding-bottom: 20px;
    }

2. In the jevelin theme config I change the Navigation Font Family to Additional Font 2 – Then in Additional Font 2 put Relaway 900 but nothing change in the menu.

Solution for this topic

It´s possible to change the size in mobile too? Because only works in desktops. (this is custom code too?)

This code you send work only in maximized navigate but don´t work in mobile can you send a code that work on mobile or responsive views too? thanks

To reduce mobile menu height, you can use below custom CSS code.

#page-container .sh-header-mobile-navigation .sh-nav-container {
        padding: 20px 0;
    }

2. In the jevelin theme config I change the Navigation Font Family to Additional Font 2 – Then in Additional Font 2 put Relaway 900 but nothing change in the menu.

I can see the Raleway font is applied to menu on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Antalvespo
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Yes!! the theme have an error because i need to put a code to work property

this code you send in other topic

#page-container .header-standard-position li a {
    font-weight: 500;
    }

Needs to add in the next update.

Thanks a lot!

Really you give a good support.

Sure we will consider it.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Antalvespo
    Participant

Hi guys

I upadate the jevelin to the last version and now it´s not working this code i have in my custom CSS:

padding-top: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    }

the padding not change.

You know if i need to correct some code?

Just try making that CSS code more specific as displayed below.

#page-container .sh-header:not(.sh-header-4):not(.sh-header-5):not(.sh-header-6) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a {
        padding-top: 10px;
        padding-bottom: 10px;
    }
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)