Header missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Diego Devis
    Participant

Dear team,

I don’t undertand how but my I lost my header… the last time that I had it, is when I try to use WPBakery page builder to modify my page and, when I went out without to save any change, I realized to my header was missied.

I can confirm that I have not changed any header setting.

Thansk in advance for your support and help.

Diego

Hi Diego,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Diego Devis
    Participant

Dear team,

Firstly, thanks for your quick reply.

And secondly, that issue was yesterday and I try to solve it without to disturb you…but this afternoon my header is back and I can not explain what troubleshooting I done, because I have changed nothing.

I think the problem was to change between page builders (because I have changed nothing about setting or features of my header). When I started to build my page, I used the classical editor of wp. But after, I changed at WPBakery and Brizy (yes…also…this morning…) and my page lost contents. On fact, on WPBakery I lost my header and with Brizy I just had my header and my footer camp.  The only builder tool that worked really good was Yelow Pencil (YP solved my problem).
    My demo was “coming soon”.

I hope my experience can help with something… sorry but I can explain what happened with more details (or photos).

Thanks for your support.

Diego.

Awesome great to see it got resolved.

I am not sure exactly why it happened to you but currently, the theme doesn’t fully support  Brizy page builder so it is not recommended to use it.

You can either use WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) or Unyson page builder bundled with theme.

The Yellow Pencil editor is not page builder but styler that can be used to style the page.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)