Header not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • adamtan29
    Participant

Hi, I have two issues with the Jevelin theme right now.

1. The search button appears on my header, but when I click it nothing happens.

2. The menu on the header changes on mobile mode as it should be, but when I click on it it’s supposed to drop down and allow me to see the different options, however nothing happens just like in the search box.

Thank you!

Hi @adamtan29,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adamtan29
    Participant

This is the site’s url:

http://metabolicauthority.com

It does not work only in my homepage. But in my other pages like blog posts, etc, it works fine.

Thank you!

It seems this is happening because of the Javascript error message occurred on the home page of your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also please clear the Endurance Page Cache that you are using on your site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adamtan29
    Participant

Thank you for the troubleshoot, how do I delete the Endurance Page Cache?

I found out the problem was the HTML optin form I used in my home page.

Awesome great to see you got the issue found.

based on this page — https://github.com/bluehost/endurance-page-cache — I’d say it’s a plugin from BlueHost, probably installed as an MU plugin. If you have questions about it, please contact their tech support.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)