Header Picture Bug

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Picture Bug

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Picture Bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • pzl
    Participant

Hi Support, I updated the theme to the latest version and there seems to be a bug with the header picture on my site. As you can see from the first attachment, there is supposed to be a picture at the top. This is visible from the preview screen. However when I visit the actual site, it shows a blank top only (without the picture).

Additionally when I scroll down from the preview page, the picture covers part of the content below it.

All these issues wasn’t present in the earlier version of the theme. Please help me. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @pzl,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website but it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and using a different browser?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

pzl
    Participant

Unfortunately the problem persisted. In the end I had to turn off parallax background in order to resolve the issue temporarily. Hoping for a permanent fix as it was working well before one of the recent updates.

Could you please reproduce the issue so that I can help you?

pzl
    Participant

I have adjusted the settings again and the issue (and screenshots) are the same as the previous response. Thank you for your kind help.

I visited your website again and it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache or using a different browser?

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)