Header text background problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header text background problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header text background problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • truongdotorg
    Participant

When I assign header bg color to #262626 and body bg color to #333333,  the header bar has a different font bg color that the header bg color.

Attached is a picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

truongdotorg
    Participant

no transparency for the header text when body bg color assigned #333333

Attachments:

Hi @truongdotorg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

You can resolve this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

html #page-container .menu-item a {
        background: #262626;
    }

truongdotorg
    Participant

That works for headers with bg color #262626. But the transparent headers do not work.

Here is a pciture.

Attachments:

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the  transparent header is displaying so that i can help you?

I tried to access your shared site but it is displaying “Website Coming Soon” message so please make sure that your site is accessible for me.

truongdotorg
    Participant

You should be able to repeat this issue by changing the body bg color #262626.

I don’t have Jevelin loaded as active theme because of this issue.  I am frustrated that you have to ask me  to show you the issue.  I clearly described the problem and gave you a screen capture.   I cannot show Jevelin theme on http://www.lightpaintingstick.com any longer because it is uninstalled.  I will put it on another domain in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have followed your instructions but couldn’t reproduce the issue as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using very latest version of theme and could you please provide more details to reproduce the issue like which header style you are using etc.?

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)