Header Titlebar & Contacts Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Titlebar & Contacts Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header Titlebar & Contacts Mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • catarinamfernandes
    Participant

Hi, I have 3 questions, that I would like to solve without using yellow pencil or other plugin like that. My questions are:

1. How to adapt the size and position of the header titles of all pages? They all have the same header bar/title. I want it to have this same blue background and white text, but I want the font to be bigger and centered in the titlebar (in terms of height), avoiding that when I increase the size of the font it decentralizes the text. (see photo, the title that says “Loja Online”)
    2. When I changed the color of this header to white, some parts of some texts of my website turned into white as well, even texts in some forms that are not supposed to be h1. I managed to change all of them manually, but in this situation in the photo, some details of the “My Account” page (Address, Account Details, Orders, etc) i think some words disappeared and turned into white as well. You can see that there’s something missing on the left of the buttons that say “Editar”. How can I edit the colour of this specifically? I don’t find these “pages” anywhere to edit them manually.
    3. I would like to add a bar like the one on the second photo to the mobile version, and a bar that would come and disappear on the users’ wish, on the desktop version. How can I do it?

Thank you,

Catarina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Catarina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To solve all of your stated questions, you need to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)