Header type background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header type background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Header type background

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • annapanpurna
    Participant

Hi,

Can you tell me what the header type background is called – I can’t find a way to make it transparent. See the attached screenshot. I figured it was the specific type I used in the header (the default), but changing to an alternate didn’t make any difference.

Thanks,

Anna

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

html body .menu-item a {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

annapanpurna
    Participant

I’m sorry I missed this reply – I actually thought you’d forgotten me ; D Thank you very much!

Anna

annapanpurna
    Participant

Hi again, I also need to know how to remove this color (or make it transparent):

Active Navigation Background Color

I don’t know what to call it in Costom CSS. It says OPTIONAL, but I’m not allowed to remove it in the Styling menu – why not?

And moreover I would like all the color to be HEX in stead of a combination of HEX and RGBA – or at least just one of them through the theme. It’s confusing having to convert the colors.

Thank you very much,
    Anna

Active Navigation Background Color

I don’t know what to call it in Costom CSS. It says OPTIONAL, but I’m not allowed to remove it in the Styling menu – why not?

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by setting the color in the Active Navigation Background Color option same as the menu Background color.

And moreover I would like all the color to be HEX in stead of a combination of HEX and RGBA – or at least just one of them through the theme. It’s confusing having to convert the colors.

Currently you can only use RGBA color but i have added this as a feature request to be implemented in the future version of theme.

annapanpurna
    Participant

Thank you.

I have attached a dump showing the mix of color rooms (HEX and rgba ; )

Anna

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The theme was using HEX color previously but now uses RGBA color because users demanded to support transparency in the color.

The old color values display in HEX color but if you just click on it and change the color then it gets changed to RGBA color.

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme and latest version of Unyson plugin so please update your theme and Unyson plugin to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)