Homepage Header Colors Are Different From Other Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Homepage Header Colors Are Different From Other Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Homepage Header Colors Are Different From Other Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • chadh0130
    Participant

Hello – I imported the Basic demo content, changed the main banner and navigation colors. The problem is that the homepage navigation colors are not taking effect, however if I travel to any other page on my site, the colors show up as I expect.

Please advise.

Hi @chadh0130,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li > a,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a > i {
    	color: rgba(48,56,70,1) !important;
    }

#page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.current_page_item > a,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li:hover > a,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item:hover > a > i {
    	color: rgba(61,61,61,0.80) !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

chadh0130
    Participant

Hi – I followed your directions, and it worked only for the ACTIVE menu item. All other menu items are still not displaying the appropriate color.

See screenshot for example or visit my website

It should work fine but it is not working on your site because you are not using the exact CSS code that i shared above.

Please see attached screenshot. You are missing dot in the shared CSS code.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)