Homepage styling is not updating

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Homepage styling is not updating

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Homepage styling is not updating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • jonedquist
    Participant

I want to edit my header navigation to show a certain color when I am on the page (active page).

I found out how to edit this by going to the ‘front end’ of my website and clicking ‘Customize > Styling > Active Navigation Color’. The problem is when I change it to the color I want, it updates to the correct color for every page of my website except my homepage.

I went into my theme settings and changed it to the correct color there as well but it didn’t help. Further, when I am on the front end of my website and click ‘Customize’ it shows the correct color??

This same issue is also happening on my homepage footer menu with my hover color.  Why is my homepage not showing the updated color and how do I fix?

Thanks!!

Hi @jonedquist,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jonedquist
    Participant

My website is: http://jonedquist.com/

On the homepage the header changes when you scroll down. When it changes it’s supposed to highlight the active page in like a turquoise color, but instead it’s an orange (my old site colors I’m getting rid of).

Also on the homepage the footer should be that turquoise color when you scroll over the links in the third column, but again they are orange.

jonedquist
    Participant

Digging a little further, when you highlight text on my homepage it is also highlighting in orange, not turquoise. It’s like it’s pulling an old accent color or something for this page only. Given this is my homepage this is a big issue.

Please change them in the theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)