Hook to insert content before hamburger menu on mobile?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Hook to insert content before hamburger menu on mobile?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Hook to insert content before hamburger menu on mobile?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cagross
    Participant

Hello. At lower screen widths, in the header, the theme hides the usual main menu and replaces it with a hamburger icon. I am trying to insert a small amount of markup immediately to the left of this icon, as in the attached screenshot. I realize I can probably accomplish this by modifying the theme file /jevelin/inc/headers/header-mobile.php. To do so, I would have to copy that file to my child theme and insert my edits. But as an alternative, do you have a PHP function/hook I can add to my child theme’s functions.php–a function/hook that might be able to automatically insert my markup in my desired location?

The markup I want to insert is a span tag with a hyperlink and some text. I will include it here for you, but the text editor I’m using to compose this message will automatically translate the markup, so you may not be able to see the *actual* markup. The markup is:

<span class=”jba-ph-head”>☎<i>+1 (619) 231-3677</i></span>

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cagross,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

No, there isn’t any hook so you have to overwrite that theme template file.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cagross
    Participant

OK then, thanks. We can consider this resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)