How do I disable lightbox, image zoom and link icon for homepage?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I disable lightbox, image zoom and link icon for homepage?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How do I disable lightbox, image zoom and link icon for homepage?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • waynelam49
    Participant

Hi there, I managed to disable the lightbox, image zoom etc on my individual blog posts but for some reason, when I hover to my images in the homepage (https://digitalyse.io/), there is still a lightbox with the zoom and url icon.

Wondering if there is a quick way to disable this, thank you!

HI @waynelam49,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home article .sh-overlay-style1 .sh-table-full {
        display: none;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

waynelam49
    Participant

Perfect, thank you! But now when I hover the mouse over it, it still shows a blue highlight, which is quite misleading for readers cause it doesn’t actually go anywhere when it’s clicked.

I was wondering how I could do these two things (separately):

1. Disabling the blue highlight when the mouse hovers to the image
    2. Clicking on the image will redirect readers to the blog post’

Thanks!

In the Jevelin theme Blog settings, you can choose which overlay style to set as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

waynelam49
    Participant

Hi there, I tried doing that but it didn’t seem to change anything. Sorry maybe I should clarify a little bit with a screenshot. When I hover the mouse over to the image, the image turns blue and I want to remove the highlight because it’ll make readers think they can click on the image leading them to the blog post

On another hand, I would also love to know if there was a way to make it so that clicking the image would direct readers to the blog post.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

When I hover the mouse over to the image, the image turns blue and I want to remove the highlight because it’ll make readers think they can click on the image leading them to the blog post

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

article .post-meta-thumb .sh-overlay-style1,
    article .post-meta-thumb .sh-overlay-style3 {
        display: none;
    }

On another hand, I would also love to know if there was a way to make it so that clicking the image would direct readers to the blog post.

You can achieve that by setting post overlay style to Style 3 as displayed in the above-shared screenshot.

waynelam49
    Participant

Great, thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Team,

I followed this exact same guide however the image is still not clickable.

Any other suggestions?

@jakub We need to troubleshoot it on your site.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)