how to a create generic template for all pages?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme how to a create generic template for all pages?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme how to a create generic template for all pages?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • finafisken
    Participant

barring any compatibility problems with unison/WPBakery/Redux,

I need to create a ‘standard’ layout that people with a lower privs can create new blog posts/pages with and fill with content,

• is ‘template’ the right way to achieve this?
    • when I view pages with a visual editor, I can’t create anything near what  the designs I can import from unison/Redux etc frameworks,
    • how do they do those designs? do I need to edit the actual html code (including shortcodes?) ? if so what editor should I use/how to do it? I just need a standard pic-up-to-the-left, headline, bread text below etc

thanks

Hi @finafisken,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I need to create a ‘standard’ layout that people with a lower privs can create new blog posts/pages with and fill with content,

I am not sure what you mean by “lower privs” so could you please describe it a bit more?

is ‘template’ the right way to achieve this?

WordPress can create posts/pages directly if they have correct privileges on the website.

when I view pages with a visual editor, I can’t create anything near what the designs I can import from unison/Redux etc frameworks,

how do they do those designs? do I need to edit the actual html code (including shortcodes?) ? if so what editor should I use/how to do it? I just need a standard pic-up-to-the-left, headline, bread text below etc

Could you please tell me which design you are referring to by sharing the page URL of it so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)