How to achieve same look and feel of this map?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to achieve same look and feel of this map?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to achieve same look and feel of this map?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • EdgarEEstrada
    Participant

Hello

The demo “autospot” has a beautiful map (dark); I am trying to replicate it in another demo we decided to use as template, however I’ve already entered like 3 different setups from Snazzy Map on the ADVANCE STYLING field of the google map component, but unfortunately I haven’t had any luck fixing this.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

-E

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Edgar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me which map it is on the following page or share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/elements/google-maps/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

EdgarEEstrada
    Participant

Hello:

I can only see 4 in that URL, and none of them is what I want.

The one I am referring to is displayed on the “autospot” demo.

Thank you!

-Edgar

Ok then could you please share me the page URL from demo site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding following code in the Advanced styling option of Google map content element as shown in the attached screenshot.

[{"featureType":"all","elementType":"labels.text.fill","stylers":[{"saturation":36},{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":40}]},{"featureType":"all","elementType":"labels.text.stroke","stylers":[{"visibility":"on"},{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":16}]},{"featureType":"all","elementType":"labels.icon","stylers":[{"visibility":"off"}]},{"featureType":"administrative","elementType":"geometry.fill","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":20}]},{"featureType":"administrative","elementType":"geometry.stroke","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":17},{"weight":1.2}]},{"featureType":"landscape","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":20}]},{"featureType":"poi","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":21}]},{"featureType":"road.highway","elementType":"geometry.fill","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":17}]},{"featureType":"road.highway","elementType":"geometry.stroke","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":29},{"weight":0.2}]},{"featureType":"road.arterial","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":18}]},{"featureType":"road.local","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":16}]},{"featureType":"transit","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":19}]},{"featureType":"water","elementType":"geometry","stylers":[{"color":"#000000"},{"lightness":17}]}]

You can get more such map code from https://snazzymaps.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

EdgarEEstrada
    Participant

Thank you SO much!!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)