How to correct display of testimonials under page with tabs?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to correct display of testimonials under page with tabs?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to correct display of testimonials under page with tabs?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Marcin Gora
    Participant

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing fine.

I’ve got an issue with testimonials that are not showing correctly under one of the Page that has tabs. [not displaying name and content, just avatar].

When entering page, I can see only avatar on left side [see: Capture1-A.PNG], after autoplay hit it’s moving to the center, but without name and content [see: Capture1-B.PNG]
    When you resize browser on PC and get back to full screen all appearing fine [see: Capture2.PNG].
    Almost same behavior is on the mobile.
    All works fine under testing page, where testimonials are not placed under tab/section.

Seems to be an issue with width of one of the components, but I’m unable to locate it.

Can you have a look at that? Copying direct link to that page.

Thanks,
    Marcin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for your question.

You can resolve the issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.slick-list, .slick-slide, .slick-track {
        height: 100% !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Thank you, shared custom CSS resolved issue with not displaying content.

One more thing, is there a way to force that when loading this testimonial component will be on the center? At the moment when entering a page for the first 2, 3 seconds it’s on the left and then when autoplay hits it’s moved to the center.

You are most welcome here 🙂

One more thing, is there a way to force that when loading this testimonial component will be on the center? At the moment when entering a page for the first 2, 3 seconds it’s on the left and then when autoplay hits it’s moved to the center.

This is happening because you are using slider in the tabs which is Unyson plugin issue.

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Is there any other way to fix it? Just wait for Unyson update?

Not any other way to fix it.

May be you can fix it developing custom code but developing custom code for this is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Thanks for checking this. I will try to find a workaround for this issue.

You are most welcome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)