How to create this layout?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to create this layout?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to create this layout?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cagross
    Participant

Hello.  In WPBakery, for one of my columns, I set it to a single column layout and changed column settings–>Responsive Design–>Desktop screen width to 60% (3/5).  The content of that column then was offset to the left.  But how can I ensure the content is offset equally to the right, as in the attached screenshot?

Thanks.

Hi @cagross,

Thank you for your question.

It seems you missed to share the screenshot so could you please share me the screenshot and page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cagross
    Participant

>> It seems you missed to share the screenshot so could you please share me the screenshot and page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

OK here is the screenshot (see attached).

As for the page URL, the site is still under construction, so it is private.  If you need login information, I’m happy to share.  But would need a private reply.  Let me know if you need that info and I can add it here in a private reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please also share me the screenshot from admin area to display how you have created that section?

Could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

cagross
    Participant

>> Please also share me the screenshot from admin area to display how you have created that section?

OK here are the column settings (see attached screenshot). Do you need any other screenshots?

>> Could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

I’m working on this. Give me a day or two.

It seems you missed to attach the screenshot.

cagross
    Participant

Can you see it now?

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can change it as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

cagross
    Participant

OK thanks very much for that. I thought there may be a one-column solution to this, but this two column solution should be sufficient.

We can consider this resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)