How to disable light logo for mobile?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to disable light logo for mobile?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to disable light logo for mobile?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jamiejsmith96
    Participant

Currently on my site I have an issue where part of a logo is hidden on initial launch of site on an iPad and iPhone as the light colour logo shares colour with the header, is there an way to disable this version of the logo for mobile?

also is it possible to change the titlebar background colour if not using  image?

many thanks

jamiejsmith96
    Participant

Managed to change the titlebar without border background using custom css,  I’ve played around with the css and managed to disable the light logo on mobile but couldn’t enable the normal logo so scraped it, if you could provide code or point me in the right direction would be appreciated, thanks

Hi @jamiejsmith96,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Solution for this topic

You can disable light logo for mobile by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .header-logo .sh-standard-logo {
        display: block;
    }
    .primary-mobile-light .sh-header-mobile:not(.sh-sticky-mobile-header-active) .header-logo .sh-light-logo {
        display: none;
    }

jamiejsmith96
    Participant

awesome, many thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)