How to Fix IE issues?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to Fix IE issues?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to Fix IE issues?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • a.dev
    Participant

Hi Support,

Our dropdown menu on IE is not working the same as the other dropdown, see attached images for your reference.

The dropdown shares the same settings so why is this happening and how can we fix this?

Is there an easier for us to fix the IE issues as the fonts and icons look differently from Chrome and other browsers?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @a.dev,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

a.dev
    Participant

Hi,

It’s https://aquafilter.co.nz/

Thanks.

It seems this is happening because of the “North Island” menu contains too many sub menus so could you please try reducing the sub menus?

a.dev
    Participant

Can your developers adjust the number of sub menus allowed instead of us reducing them?

Ok

Does the issue get resolved after reducing the number of sub menu items?

a.dev
    Participant

Reducing the sub-menus should never be an option as we needed those and it’s working well with other browsers like Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. We are only having issues with IE.

Could you please get your developers to investigate and fix this issue as soon as possible?

Also, we are using a custom font called Avenir and is not working on IE too. How can we fix this? Please advise.

a.dev
    Participant

And to answer your question, we didn’t bother to remove the sub-menus as those are for different areas and we will be adding more. Might as well replicate the issue on your end if you want to confirm if your solution will fix the issue.

Again, we need those sub-menus so please fix it.

Reducing the sub-menus should never be an option as we needed those and it’s working well with other browsers like Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. We are only having issues with IE.

Could you please get your developers to investigate and fix this issue as soon as possible?

I could confirm the issue on IE.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header-megamenu-style2 .sh-nav > li.menu-item:not(.menu-item-has-mega-menu):not(.sh-nav-cart) ul li {
        opacity: 1 !important;
    }

Also, we are using a custom font called Avenir and is not working on IE too. How can we fix this? Please advise.

Providing support to custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to use a custom font on your site. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

a.dev
    Participant

The code didn’t work, see the attached image. Could you please check again?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

a.dev
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi,

The dropdown has worked now for some reasons even if we didn’t change it after.

Thanks.

Glad it is working fine for you now πŸ™‚

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)