How to implement display-on-scroll for mobile?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to implement display-on-scroll for mobile?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to implement display-on-scroll for mobile?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cagross
    Participant

Hello.  My live site uses a different theme (site here).  I am re-building my site with your theme and have a question about the header.  As you can see on my live site, as soon as the page loads, the header is not visible.  It only becomes visible once you begin scrolling down the page.  I would like to implement this, but *only* on mobile screen widths.  For desktop screen widths, I want the header to be visible as soon as the page loads.  How would I approach that with your theme?  Is there a way to easily do this within theme options?  Or would I need custom CSS?  Or a combination?

Thanks.

Solution for this topic

Hi @cagross,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by enabling sticky mobile header in the theme header options as shown in the attached screenshots.

But this will always display the sticky header on your mobile site so to hide it initially and only display it on scrolling, you have to develop custom javascript code.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cagross
    Participant

OK thanks for confirming that. I already have sticky mobile header enabled. If I need to implement that specific functionality, I’ll work on a custom JS solution myself. We can consider this resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)