How to present code?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to present code?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to present code?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

I have a tool of Coffeecup software in where I build forms. On the standard themes delivered with WordPress it works. But not with Jevelin.

I upload to folders to my site via ftp and then the next code I have to put in somewhere on the site to let it to show the form:

<script type=”text/javascript”>document.write(unescape(“%3Ciframe id=\”fb_iframe\” src=\”AK%2520Dagrapport.php” + window.location.search + “\” width=\”100%\” height=\”2670\”allowtransparency=\”true\” scrolling=\”no\” frameborder=\”0\”%3E&lt;a href=\”AK%2520Dagrapport.php\” title=\”AK%2520Dagrapport\”&gt;Check out my CoffeeCup Form&lt;/a&gt;%3C/iframe%3E”));</script>
    <noscript>
    <iframe height=”2670″ style=”border:none; background:transparent; overflow:hidden; width:100%;”
    id=”fb_iframe” src=”AK%20Dagrapport/AK%20Dagrapport.html”>
    Check out my CoffeeCup Form
    </iframe>
    </noscript>

How can this be solved?

Hope to get an answer. Thanks in advance.

Werner

Ps. the short code option doesn’t work.

Hi @wernervanstrien,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not working so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

wernervanstrien
    Participant

https://akadmin.nl/formulieren/

In here you see a button with ‘Wie?’. If you push on it a form shoot open, but it doesn’t.

I can see the button is created using the anchor link and it points to the URL https://akadmin.nl/who-joins-my-project/

I am not sure how it opens the popup and also I don’t see the javascript code on the shared page.

Could you please share the page URL from any of the websites where it is working so that I can help you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)